fbpx

PvP – NPC Concept

Post has published by kalzran

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tuoni 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Participant

One game implemented the ability to play as an NPC and do PvP battles. This caused issues as people were not expecting PvP, but PvE so it was removed. However, the idea is intriguing, and if there were “zones” marked as PvP in the world, being able to play as some NPC in that zone would make an interesting twist to the game.

• Keymaster

I so agree . I will be forwarding this up to our team and seeing what can be done. I could possibly see it being a perk or a reward system. Thx for the idea!! I so love that we have such a creative and thoughtful community!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Scribbles.
  • Participant

Maybe it is in Lotro where you can also play as an mob against other players. In Ashes of Creation devs are going to add monster coin system where players can find and earn these coins what they can use to turn “PvE” monsters. Now something similiar would suit nicely for DtN. I can imagine that some nightly town defends are getting much more tactical if players can play as monsters instead of AI.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Tuoni.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A password will be emailed to you.