fbpx

Wizard( Theory Craft)

Post has published by Scribbles

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scribbles 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Keymaster

Here is a place to put all your well wishes for the wizard class. What is it that you love about the wizard that you want to see in Defend the Night?

• Participant

Different in-class specializations for wizards. Instead of one over-all specialization, different options would be ideal, I think, with maybe a special skill for each one? I see there’s going to be three skill trees per class, but some variety within classes would be nice, something similar to sub-classes, I think. Allow users a wider variety so they don’t feel as though they, and their friend in the same class, are doing the exact same thing if they want to game together.

• Keymaster

Thanks for the reply! Most of our discussion on the wizard is on discord these days but I like that you’re hitting up the forums!
    I love that you want your wizard to be different and we get that! I think you’ll find in DTN that you’ll get that variety from what different gods you pay tribute to. So you’ll have the individuality you so desire! Great input Melly!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A password will be emailed to you.